Who do we help?
We can consider help if:
- You are a solicitor (current or former) on the Roll for England & Wales
- You are (or have been) financially dependent on a current or former solicitor
- Your total household income is below the level indicated by the relevant ‘Minimum Income Standard’ calculation
- You do not have access to liquid assets of more than £10,000
We are best placed to help where individuals and families are dealing with:
- Long-term health issues or short-term incapacity due to illness, accident or injury
- Work-related issues, such as redundancy, stress burn-out, anxiety and bullying
- Issues managing personal debt
- Challenges coping in older age
- Domestic violence
- Family breakdown and separation
- Addictions, such as drugs, alcohol and gambling
SBA’s support can help transform lives. Read other people’s stories to see what a difference SBA can make.